Our core expertise covers a wide range of services. Besides, we have access to a substantial international network of experts. No matter what information or service you need, we can address your issues with a portfolio of suggestions.
Novel equipment and
- Your ship is outside the regulatory framework or of novel design? Solutions providing an equivalent level of safety can help. We support you to achieve certification of Exemptions or Equivalents in accordance with SOLAS and other IMO instruments.
- More and more IMO regulations allow for alternative design. We conduct the analysis required by the Flag State.
- One of the critical items to achieve a equivalent level of safety is evacuation. admaris provides evacuation analyses using state of the art simulation tools.
- Exhaust emissions, ballast water, automation/autonomy… an ongoing stream of new regulations is waiting for implementation. We analyze your needs and support implementation.
- New regulations are coming into force and you need to comply. admaris supports you in the implementation of new instruments into your processes
- One element of implementation is familiarization, we offer tailor made training on existing, new and upcoming instruments.
IMSAS – IMO Member State Audit Scheme
Tailor-made for Maritime Administrations
- The next IMO Member State Scheme (IMSAS) audit is coming closer? We provide the expertise for your preparation.
- We invented dedicated IMSAS preparation formats and implement them through experienced IMSAS auditors.
- IMSAS is over and you need support implementing corrective action? admaris supports your implementation
- You want to expand your maritime activities or improve quality? admaris conducts gap analyses, provides recommendations and supports the implementation.
- A quality management system (QMS) helps you to maintain your standards. We assist you to establish an efficient state of the art quality management system.
- You need technical expertise for an IMO discussion? admaris represents your position at IMO and other international fora.
- One element of implementation is familiarization, we offer tailor-made training on existing, new and upcoming instruments.
Specific maritime risk and safety related services
- Formal Safety Assessment (FSA), HazId, Goal Based Standards (GBS), equivalent level of safety are key words you find in modern maritime safety approaches. We know what they mean and can provide the necessary guidance and expertise.
- We perform the maritime risk assessments you need.
- We provide tailor-made training in a range of areas, from risk assessment to maritime casualty investigation.
- Regulations require that you conduct maritime casualty investigations? admaris can support you in the analysis of evidence and provides the respective reports.
Research & development
- You want to be a step ahead? admaris provides support for the development of new standards.
- We support projects as partner or by providing key and/or short term experts. admaris participates in publicly funded R&D and support projects .
Special Craft and Yachts
- Different Flags, different requirements. We provide the necessary regulatory consultancy and support.
- Specifications are essential, even more for special craft and large yachts. We review specifications and detect regulatory inconsistencies.
- Large Yachts are your future business model? admaris helps to develop your national or company standard.
Expertise in legal disputes
- Within the scope of our expertise we offer service as expert witnesses.
- The lawyers are too legal, the engineers are too technical? We bridge the gap.
- You need to adjust your processes following a marine casualty? admaris provides the support you need to comply.
Get in touch with us
+49 40 589 622 77